Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Making serbet

Making Sherbet


Using the following recipe you need to make sherbet.
Sherbet recipe

Recipe: 

1tsp of powdered drink crystals (eg refresh)
1/4 tsp citric acid
1/4 tsp tartaric acid
1/4 tsp -baking soda.
Put all ingredients into a zip lock bag, stir, and enjoy.

Materials:

1.  Baking soda
2.  Powdered drink crystals
3.  Citric acid
4.  Tartaric acid
5.  plastic bag

Findings:

Sherbet

Taste
Sour / bitter
Colour
Pink

Conclusion

The sherbet is very easy to make and not time consuming. But in my opinion it was not worth it. The taste was very sour and bitter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Makaea was the sherbet really sour? When I made my sherbet it was and no one in my class liked it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.