Pages

Thursday 19 March 2020

Parihaka


Where is Parihaka?
Get a map of NZ and locate it on map (online or paper copy
Parihaka)
Image result for parihaka on map

What were the British wanting to do in Taranaki and Parihaka?
Land

Who were the leaders in Parihaka?
Te Whiti-o-Rongomai and Tohu Kakahi

How did they protest and what type of protest is this called?
Peaceful protest yet two people died.

Do you think New Zealand should celebrate the Leaders of Parihaka instead of guy folks on November 5th?
I think that we shouldn’t celebrate guy folks for something that didn't happen in New Zealand. Because the thing that guy folks is celebrated for happened in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.