Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Health - Fake vs Real Friends

Health - Fake vs Real Friends

In health we are looking at Taha Whanau (social well-being). The topic was fake vs real friends. Like what does it mean to be a fake friend and what does it mean to be a real one. We where tasked to find the differences and signs of fake friends from real friends.

Fake Friends

Things fake friends do:
They Ditch you
They don’t consider your feelings
They put you down
They aren’t honest with you
They are jealous
They stab you in the back


Real Friends

Things real friends do:
They understand your feelings
They help you without you asking
They are honest with you
They are proud of your achievements
They accept you for who you are


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.