Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2021

10 Art - Michael Mew Art

 In art we have been looking at collage art specifically made by Michael Mew.

45 Michael Mew ideas | collage art, mixed media art journaling, art  inspiration

We first started cutting out and arranging different things from magazines.

Until I came up with an arrangement that I liked.

I then came up with thumbnail sketches to come up with different framing to draw.

This is my finished product. Over the arrangement I put a yellow line with the word caution on it. I did this to make it look like caution tape. The leading lines are the man and the women standing together; this is emphasize by the phone and the caution tape. It is made to make the eye look at the yellow then look up to the people.


1 comment:

  1. Good work showing me your understanding Makaea. You have totally got this. I would love you to put your planning drawings up as well as I think they are almost art works within themselves. You have a very cool natural drawing style.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.