Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

Anzac - The Last Post

Anzac - The Last Post


When do you hear this song?

At dawn service/Anzac day.


Why is this song significant/important to New Zealand?

I commemorate the fallen soldiers that have passed.


What is the History behind the Last Post -

Why was it played and when?

The Last Post was used to wake up soldiers in the morning and

to set a reminder.

It played in the morning and periodically throughout the day.


What does this song represent?

It represents the loss and efforts of our fallen soldiers.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.