Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

10 English - Genocide

Genocide 



In English we started reading about more information about the holocaust, the Nazi party and concentration camps where Jewish people were held. 


Genocide is the act of mass killing of a group of people that belong to one particular race, religion, or ethnic group. When Adolf Hitler rose to power in the Nazi party, the Nazi party performed genocide on Jewish people. They killed millions of Jewish people between 1941 and 1945. Although genocide is target at one individual but rather a group of individuals, individual people can be victims of genocide.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.