Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Algebra in Science

Algebra in Science

Summary: In this Hurumanu, we have been learning how to solve algebra and geometry. Angles, tessellations, rotation, reflection ect. This has helped us understand geometer better.  

Reflection: What I like about this Hurumanu is that the teacher made it easy to understand what to do. Also when we did not understand he help us and encouraged us to get better.

Here is our slideshow showcasing our learning in algebra:



We showcased our learning of algebra with using the formula of speed. V=d/t (Velocity = Distance/Time). We flew paper planes and divided the distance they travel by the speed they travel. Some that it equals how many meters per second the plane could travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.