Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

Visual Arts - Photo Montage

Visual Arts - Photo Montage

This term in Visual Arts we are looking at photo montage. I have made my own photo montage


Reflection: I think overall I did a decent job with my photo montage. But I think I could of done better. Because photo montages usually combined other things together to make an overall image. While I just put images of the same thing on top of something else.

Question: How do you think I could improve this photo montage.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, Yes, this is a collection of images that celebrates Disney characters. How could you use the large arms, for example, to disrupt or hug or cancel out other imagery? Photomontage offers a technique bring very different or unusual material together. Explore its potential further next time.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.