Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2020

P.E. - Athlectics

P.E. - Athletics

Today in P.E. we are learning  to properly throw a discus and how to do a fosbury flop.
We first learnt the proper way to hold and throw a discus. We held it and rolled it to our partner then we lined up and threw the discus. After we finished with discus we went into the gym to practise high jump. We lined up and did the fosbury flop. We all participated and had a good time. Because the bar was not there so there was no pressure to jump over it. Then we did it again but jumping off one foot that was more difficult. But at the end I now know how to properly throw a discus and to do the fosbury flop. I really enjoyed P.E. today because the lesson was broken down and really easy to understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.