Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Health - Taha Wairua

Taha Wairua - Kindness

In Health we are learning about Taha Wairua (Spiritual Well-Being). Spiritual Well-Being is about your beliefs, values and connect to your whakapapa/ancestry.  So this week we for Taha Wairua we are looking at kindness and are doing the RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) practice. For mine random act of kindness I will be helping people with their school work. It is important to show kindness to others because then others we show kindness in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.