Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

But Then The Flash Made Me…

But Then The Flash Made Me…


I’ve been working on this invention for weeks and I’ve cracked it. I Barry Oaklyn has almost made a connection with aliens. With my machine the Best Alien Locater Device or B.A.L.D for short. I can connect with aliens I turned it on. I looked in the night sky the aliens were coming but they were coming in too fast. They crashed I looked around in the shuttle.  There was a flash of light I walked closer to it. But then the flash made me one of them!
“Ahhhh”! I woke up it was all a dream.



This week for writing we did the 100 word challenge and in our piece of writing we had to only 100 word
no more no less. Hope you like my story and if I made any mistakes please comment and I could do better
in my other story's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.