Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Left Alone

I woke up and felt dizzy. I wandered to the beach that my family was camping at. I felt like I was walking for hours. I arrived at the beach but nothing was there. I was sure that this was where we stayed. I could see footprints in the sand. But then I asked myself, “Where are they?” “Where did they go?” “Did they leave me behind?” I felt so sad and frustrated how could they leave me behind. “Why didn’t they look for me?” There was no shelter or food left. For days I sat at the beach waiting for them to come back. Then one night I heard voices. I followed them and fell. Then there was this small box with voices coming out of it. It was a radio. For the rest of my days I talk to this radio. It was my only friend and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.