Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Drama-Week 7

On Tuesday we talked about emotions:Not all the changes of puberty are physical. Some changes are in your head! Puberty hormones can make you feel overly emotional.


Name your feeling
look at the list of feeling words.Is there a feeling you see that you felt yesterday or today?
Your feeling face.
Emoticon [or draw a face] to match how you feel.
Take responsible action for your feelings.
Respond to the feeling in a way that is kind to yourself and others. Write or draw your idea.

Yesterday I felt bored because there was nothing to do.


This a video from drama performed by other students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.