Pages

Monday 19 August 2019

Instrumental Industries

This term we are learning about music and music instruments. Our music class is called Instrumental Industries. Today in music we listen to different music. Stomp performance, Gospel music, Poi e and pop music from the 90s. We are now learning about the ukulele the songs and how it works. Also we saw 3 of the 4 different types tenor, concert and soprano. We we be learning with our two teachers Mrs Hastie and Mrs Allan. In this Hurumanu we hope to make songs. And learn about different genres of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.