Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2018

The 4 Sphere

The 4 Sphere


The four spheres of the Earth

What are the names four spheres?
Biosphere, Hydrosphere, Lithosphere, Atmosphere

Find 4 photo - one that shows each sphere.

How much of the earth is made up by hydrosphere? 
%70 of the earth.

How much of the earth is made up by lithosphere / ground?
%30

What is the atmosphere made up of?
Oxygen/Nitrogen.

What does the biosphere contain?
Living things


Biosphere

The regions of the surface and atmosphere of the earth or another planet occupied by living organisms.

Hydrosphere
Image result for Hydrosphere
Name the different water types you find.
Ocean, Creek, River, Lake, Stream, Cloud, Rain.


Lithosphere
Name 5 examples of the lithosphere
Mountains, Earth crust, Rocks and others. 

Atmosphere
What is two gases are in the atmosphere



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.