Pages

Sunday 6 May 2018

Interacting Sphere

Atmosphere - Air
Biosphere - Life
Hydrosphere - Water
Lithosphere - Ground


Beside each interaction, write the names of the 2 spheres that are interacting.

1.     A tree is blown down by wind: Atmosphere & Biophere                          


2.     A person gets caught in the rain: Biosphere & Hydrosphere


3.     Hail damages a sugar cane crop: Hydrosphere & Biosphere


4.     Air next to the ground becomes warm: Atmosphere & Lithosphere

    
5.     Water vapour condenses: Hydrosphere & Atomsphere


6.     Lightning strikes a park ranger: Atmosphere & Biosphere


7.     A flash flood forms: Atmosphere & Hydrosphere


8.     A puddle seeps into the ground: Hydrosphere & Lithosphere


9.     Cumulonimbus clouds form: Atmosphere & Hydrosphere



10.   A tornado destroys a zoo: Atmosphere & Biosphere


Hydrosphere & Biosphere

Hydrosphere & Biosphere

Lithosphere & Biosphere


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.