Pages

Thursday 11 February 2021

10 English - 321RIQ

In English we learnt about 321RIQ. This is used to remember and understand the past English lessons better.


3 Recalls - 3 things I remember about the lesson.

2 Insights - 2 new things I learnt in this lesson.

1 Question - 1 question about something I didn’t understand / would like to know more about.


3 thing I recall about this week’s lessons:

1 - Writing the benefits and advantages of blogging.

2- Thinking about the benefits of learning English in this course.

3 - The usage of prefix at the start of a word and suffix at the end of a word.


2 insights about this week’s lessons:

1 - I learnt two new words Enigma and Fallacy.

2 - I learnt about prefix and suffix.


1 question I would like to know more about:

1 - Why are prefixes at the start of a word and suffixes at the end of a word. Like why is dis in front of disappearance, ful at the end of careful?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.