Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

Kiwi Baker - Choc Chip Cookies

Kiwi Baker - Choc Chip Cookies

Today in cooking we made Chelsea chocolate chip cookies.

Ingredients:
White Sugar
Brown Sugar
Egg
Salt
Vanilla essence
Baking Powder
Flour
Chocolate Chip
Butter

First we had to collect the ingredients necessary for making the cookies. We melted the butter and creamed in together with both of the sugars. While creaming the mixture we combined all the dry ingredients together. Then when the wet mixture was fully creamed we added the egg and vanilla essence. Then we mixed the wet and dry ingredients together. After mixing and folding the ingredients together we rolled them out on the baking tray. We made sure that they were even. After they were done in the oven we tasted them they were nice. The cookies tasted different from coming right out of the oven than eating them later when they were a bit harder.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Makaea. I like your description of the method. I don't like your use of "nice". This does not describe how the cookies tasted. Use words like crisp, soft, sweet, doughy, or which ever word is suitable but not nice. Some photos would have improved your blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.