Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Charlesworth Reserve - Research

Charlesworth Reserve - Research 

Next week on Wednesday the 3th of July. My class 7/8wh and 7/8al and 7/8ts are going to Charlesworth Reserve. To plant some trees and help the environment.

Charlesworth Reserve is in Bromley. It is named after Captain William Charlesworth. It was drained in the 1920s and used as a pasture. The reserve provides a nesting, roosting and feeding habitat for birds, fish, lizards and others. This place is also valuable to the local community. There are viewing seats that overlook pools which are a hot spot for wetland creatures. To protect birds and other creatures at the wetlands dogs have to be on a leash at all times. The Reserve is always open to anyone who would like to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.