Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

Silent Movie

Silent Movie

What is a silent movie?
A movie when you do not talk and music just plays in the background.

The silent that we watched: Charlie Chaplin
-The Lion Cage

What does Charlie Chaplin look like?
Dark hair, Moustache, Thin/Skinny, Pale, Sharp Nose.

Acting Style
The acting style has big movements, 
strong facial emotion and exaggerated gestures. 

Mr Bean's Holiday - Mr Bean's dance
Mr Bean is a dopey character that does things all the time.
He has multiple of silent clips. 
The actor that plays him is a big fan of silent films.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.