Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Titanium slow writing

WALT:use a technique to carefully craft our writing.

Titanium

If wasn’t so gullible, if I was normal, if I had never walked down the corridor then things would've gone right. I’m scared, worried, terrified I was a fool to think this time would be different. A piece of a wall slowly crumbled as a tower of tables collapsed. I looked at the walls as I walked down the broken school I notice a door quickly shut. I carefully walked out the door  passing a police car I jump on a bike. I hurry down the street. I nervously sweat, as I scrunch my face putting it in my hands. I arrived  home but then…  


This story will be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.