Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

Somalia


WALT write a narrative through the eyes of one of the crew, or robots.


Somalia

It was a cold winter's morning not far off the coast of Somalia. I was in my container waiting to get to the loading dock when I heard a “bang”. I could hear heavy boots hitting the vessel there was screaming. I heard laughing and whimpering “Oh no a pirate ate my soup my beautiful soup!’ yelled a chef, I fell over. The vessel turned around we were going the wrong way. I knew something wasn’t right pirates must have taken over the vessel. “Click click” I  could hear someone trying to unlock my shiny white container  it opened.  I went up through the roof hole in the container “Where’s all the stuff?” yelled a confused pirate.

I jumped behind him and when he turned around he ran away in fear.  All the other robots emerged from their containers and ran after the pirates. I was going right up to the top. I saw the other robots pushing the greasy haired pirates. Robot 626 pushed  a smelly pirate overboard into the freezing water, robot 626 laughed and laughed. I toss 626 a floaty ring to throw at the pirate. At least he got a bath said 626. I continued going up I looked down at the vessel and saw the pirates bowing to the robots.

I got up to the captain's room the real captain and the crew were tied up. There was 3 tuna smelling pirates in the captain’s room. I pulled the first pirate and through him against the white metal wall. I grabbed the second pirate and through on the first pirate. Then I slowly creeped up to the pirates captain and taped on his shoulder. He looked at me with a nervous face he had sweat dripping down from his head. I pointed outside when the pirate saw his crew all down on their knees he was shocked. All the robots were cheering.

I headbutted the pirate and he collapsed I freed the captain and his crew. Then we got all the pirate and tied them up. I gave the captain’s things back too and a  steaming cup of coffee. He smiled gladly and all the robots went back into the shiny containers. “What you saw today stays on this boat” said the captain with a serious voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.