Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Heart Dissection

Heart Dissection

What are we learning about?

In science we are learning about the heart and the circulatory system. 

Why are we dissecting heart?

We dissected a heart to look at the insides of the heart.

What are the parts of the heart? Did you see them?

When dissecting the heart we saw the valve, vertical, part of the arteries, and the septum.

Did you enjoy the dissection? Why/why not?

At the start I did enjoy the dissection because I like cutting the heart. By the end the dissection it was less enjoyable because of the smell and the blood that was on my gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.