Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Art

Learning outcomes:
So far we have looked at and understood:
  1. Pencil sketching of bodies in proportion   
  2. History of American superhero comic books
  3. Pencil shading
  4. What is a workbook page
  5. The Treaty of Waitangi
  6. Robyn Kahukiwa
  7. Kowhaiwhai

PK = Practical knowledge UC = Understanding content
Evidence - what worked-what didn’t work?

Greek Warrior Sketch of super hero.
What was hard about this drawing was try It was easy to do this
to get the body shape and gear. It was fun I was just doing what
doing the shading it was the best part. I wanted. It's just a sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.