Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Interland

WALT be cybersmart using a game called Interland. In this game there are 4 different cyber worlds each focussing on a different part of cyber smart. The green mountain which is the one we started with is about being kind and caring. I got to the top of this mountain and scored 235 see my screenshot below.
Then I decided to have a go at the Mindful Mountain which is about who you share your personal information with.

I enjoyed learning about cyber smart by using this game.


      

1 comment:

  1. Hello Makaea I like how you described how you play and what you do the game looks really interesting.and I really miss you

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.