Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

The Ridge

The Ridge
As I rowed my canoe across the ocean look at the sea lions swimming I look at the ridge. I arrived at land I took a big gulp because today I am going to ride up the ridge. I got my mountain bike and I was off I was shaking, because there was a chance that I would come back down. There was rocks and tight turns but that was OK because I love the challenge. I kept riding until I got to a stream so I jump it and risk getting hurt or go around the long way. I took a big risk but I made I could see other little streams I knew I could do them as well. As I road up the mountain it kept getting steamer and steamer.   Till the point go that I couldn’t ride my bike anymore so I started to run. I was hard with the weight of my bike but I kept going. I made it to a flat part of the mountain I was feeling peckish. So I grabbed some food and water from my bag and then I went up more. I made to the top and looked down I was above all the cloud. I took a big gulp and went down. It was bumpy but fun it was hard to keep my balance. I arrived but to the beach but there was a fence in my way. If I can ride up that mountain I can get over this fence. I pressed my front wheel to the fence I did a front flip. I layed down on the beach I watched the sun go down. Now I can tell people about my amazing adventure.

This is writing from last week it was about a man named Danny Macaskill riding up the isle of skye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.